OBJECTS OF PROTECTION
The subject of patent protection may be new technical solutions of industrial application, i.e. inventions in the following areas:
- new products and materials,
- new or improved technological processes,
- new chemical compounds or their derivatives, and
- new or improved ways of producing these compounds or derivatives, as well as
- new or improved constructions of machines, devices and tools, means of transport, building elements and everyday usage objects
- new applications of known chemical compounds, for example in the form of a new category of drugs.